MEAL PLANNING & MORE
By entering coupon code MealPlanningOTO40 at checkout!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Do you want to improve the quality of your diet?
- Are you interested in eating more (or exclusively) plant-based foods?
- Do you wish you could eat home-cooked meals more often but don’t have much time?
- Do you confidently tell your family and friends that a vegan diet is appropriate for all stages of life but deep down worry that some of your meals may be lacking essential nutrients?
- Do you want to raise your children on a vegan diet, and wish you had support from a qualified health professional in doing so?
MEAL PLANNING & MORE WILL HELP YOU:
Eat well-balanced vegan meals.
Easily plan, shop, and create delicious vegan meals without spending hours doing so.
Gain science-based knowledge on the basics of vegan meal-planning.
Achieve peace of mind knowing that your meals will be meeting your family’s nutrition needs at all stages of life.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE COURSE?
Here are just a few of the topics covered in Meal Planning & More
- How to choose the right ingredients and combine them to make delicious yet balanced vegan meals.
- How to always have the right snacks on hand, whether you’re at home or on the go.
- How to determine which supplements are essential for you, and how much of each to take.
- How to simplify the meal-planning process, and save time in the kitchen.
- How to make meal planning work for you, whether you like to follow recipes or not.
- How to fit takeout or restaurant meals in.
- Which foods to have in your pantry, refrigerator or freezer so that you can always make a meal in 15 minutes or less.
- The winning flavor combinations to use to improve the flavor of any meal.
- How to keep the whole family happy, including kiddos, without resorting to short-order cooking!
NEVER WORRY ABOUT MEAL PLANNING AGAIN!
These lessons and instructional videos will show you:
- What’s considered a “well-planned” vegan diet and which foods you should eat on a daily basis.
- How to combine these foods to create balanced plant-based meals and snacks that meet the whole family’s nutrition needs.
- The easy steps I follow, as a registered dietitian, to plan my family’s meals for the week.
- The fortified foods or supplements I consider essential on a vegan diet, including how much of each to take.
- Two methods of meal planning; with or without using recipes.
- How to customize your vegan meal plan to your own specific needs, so you never have to rely on pre-made meal plans intended for the general public.
- How to troubleshoot the most common meal planning issues
Here is a more in-depth glimpse of the course curriculum.
After you complete Meal Planning & More, you will…
Have the knowledge and confidence needed to create your own customized meal plans.
Know exactly which foods to eat and when to eat them to thrive on a vegan diet.
Easily meet your and your family’s nutrition needs without spending hours in the kitchen or making different meals for different family members.
Opt for a supplementation regimen that’s suited for you, so you no longer waste money on unnecessary products.
IS THIS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR ME?
Meal Planning & More is a perfect fit for you if:
- You would love to eat more home-made vegan meals but are short on time.
- You want to make sure that all members in your family are consistently meeting their nutrition needs, regardless of their age or size.
- You value science-based information over the latest plant-based diet fad.
- You want to gain the knowledge needed to customize your own meal plans rather than rely on pre-made ones.
Who is NOT a good fit for this course?
- You’re looking for a ready-made meal plan or recipes you can just follow to a T, without any level of customization.
- You’re looking for someone to tell you exactly what to eat on a meal-by-meal basis, rather than teach you how to come up with meals and snacks that are adapted to you.
I am so glad that I took this course
Alina’s short videos and explanations made complex issues surrounding nutrition feel simple and digestible.
I now have momentum to give meal planning a real shot while feeling more confident that my family will be eating well rounded nutrition throughout the week. Thank you Alina!
~ Laura B.
I highly recommend this course to everyone!
It’s very important to me to make sure that my family eats a well-balanced, healthy, and predominantly plant-based diet. But, with three very young children at home, I have very little time to plan and cook meals for my family.
This course was full of information, but also practical and easy-to-implement tips. Planning our weekly meals in this way will save me lots of time and make sure that everyone gets enough of the foods they need.
I’ve found the bonus printables super informative too. I keep hard copies of them within easy reach so I can review them whenever needed.
~ Monica L.
Goes above and beyond simple meal planning
This course exceeded my expectations.
It didn’t only teach me a simple, step-by-step system to come up with a weekly meal plan for my family. It also provided me with the background nutrition information I needed to understand the “why” behind each of the recommendations.
This made me more confident in my ability to customize my menus to my own family’s needs.
I also really appreciated the 5-day meal plan included as a bonus. I used it put the theory into practice right away, while still making my way through the course.
~ Elodie G.
WHY TRUST ME?
Hi, I’m Alina, a registered dietitian and soon-to-be mom of three little ones. I’ve been feeding my family a vegan diet for close to 10 years, and everyone is happy and healthy, kiddos included.
Despite having formal training in dietetics and nutrition, making the switch to a fully plant-based diet felt somewhat daunting at first.
While I knew in theory that we could thrive while eating only plant-based foods, I wondered how to put this into practice in a way that met everyone’s individual nutrition needs. Especially during pregnancy, infancy and later, through the picky eating stages of childhood.
So I spent my first pregnancy pouring through heaps of scientific studies until I came up with a simple meal planning system that would ensure I met the whole family’s nutrition needs, regardless of their stage in life.
In this course, I’ll be sharing this simple meal planning system with you – so that you can feel confident that everyone in your family is meeting their nutrition needs, without spending hours planning, grocery shopping or cooking.
ENROLL IN MEAL PLANNING & MORE TODAY!
And gain instant access to…
- 23 detailed nutrition lessons, including 11 instructional videos (€247 value)
You’ll also receive the following bonuses:
- Guides to the plant foods richest in protein, the most energizing grains and starchy vegetables, dairy-free foods to help you meet your calcium needs, and vegetables you shouldn’t skip (€17 value)
- “Succeed on a vegan diet” checklist (€17 value)
- Balanced vegan adult, balanced vegan kid plate models and two-step formula to nutritious vegan snacks (€17 value)
- Guide to the pantry, refrigerator and freezer staples you’ll need for improv 15 minute meals (€27 value)
- Flavor combinations cheat-sheet for super tasty meals, everytime (€17 value)
- Time-saving Veggies & More grocery list (€17 value)
- A 5-day vegan meal plan, including it’s grocery list (€47 value)
Total value =€406
Usual retail price: €247
- Create delicious weekly vegan menus perfectly suited your family’s individual needs.
- Feel confident that everyone is meeting their nutrition needs.
- 23 detailed lessons + 11 instructional videos to help you simplify the meal-planning process.
- Step-by-step guidance from a registered dietitian along the way.
- Science-based guides to the plant foods richest in protein, the most energizing grains and starchy vegetables, dairy-free foods to help you meet your calcium needs, and vegetables you shouldn’t skip.
- Balanced vegan adult and balanced vegan kid plate models + the two-step formula to nutritious vegan snacks.
- The “succeed on a vegan diet” checklist.
- A sneak-peak into the pantry, refrigerator and freezer staples I keep on hand for improv 15 minute meals.
- My cheat-sheet for flavor combinations to adjust the flavor of any meals.
- A time-saving vegan grocery list.
- A 5-day meal plan + grocery list so you can get started while you learn.
Simply use coupon code MealPlanningOTO40 at checkout!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Due to the nature of the products, all sales of products and/or services on this website are final. No refunds will be issued and all digital content will be released at once.
I strive to offer products and services that deliver on their promise, and provide my students with great value.
The prices are intentionally kept reasonably low compared to their market value to provide you with the tools and information you need at an affordable price.
If you’re having any issues with the course, please get in touch so we can troubleshoot together!
Most students can complete this course within 2 weeks. But you have unlimited access to the materials, so you can work at your own pace.
You’ll get free updates to this version of the course. If I relaunch a new version, you’ll get a big discount as an existing student to upgrade.