Thank you so much for signing up for this free vegan meal planning template. It should arrive in your inbox shortly.
While you wait, check out the one-time special offer below!
VEGAN MEAL PLANNING BUNDLE
Retails normally for €49
(Simply use coupon code MealPlanningBundle65 at checkout)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Do you want to improve the quality of your diet?
- Are you interested in eating more (or exclusively) plant-based foods?
- Do you wish you could eat home-cooked meals more often but don’t have much time?
- Do you confidently tell your family and friends that a vegan diet is appropriate for all stages of life but deep down worry that some of your meals may be lacking essential nutrients?
- Do you want to raise your children on a vegan diet, and wish you had support from a qualified health professional in doing so?
THE VEGAN MEAL PLANNING BUNDLE WILL HELP YOU:
Get started on your meal planning journey immediately.
Easily plan and create your own customized vegan meal plans, without spending hours doing so.
Know exactly which foods to include into each of your meals and snacks, without extra research into food groups, or their nutrient contents.
Achieve peace of mind knowing that your meals will be meeting your family’s nutrition needs at all stages of life.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BUNDLE?
Here’s an overview of the printables included in the Vegan Meal Planning Bundle
- A 5-day vegan meal plan, including its grocery list
- Balanced vegan adult, balanced vegan kid plate models and two-step formula to nutritious vegan snacks
- A daily vegan menu checklist
- Printables of the plant foods richest in protein, the most energizing grains and starchy vegetables, dairy-free foods to help you meet your calcium needs, and vegetables you shouldn’t skip
Retail price: €49
(Using coupon code MealPlanningBundle65 at checkout)
WHY TRUST ME?
Hi, I’m Alina, a registered dietitian and soon-to-be mom of three little ones. I’ve been feeding my family a vegan diet for close to 10 years, and everyone is happy and healthy, kiddos included.
Despite having formal training in dietetics and nutrition, making the switch to a fully plant-based diet felt somewhat daunting at first.
While I knew in theory that we could thrive while eating only plant-based foods, I wondered how to put this into practice in a way that met everyone’s individual nutrition needs. Especially during pregnancy, infancy and later, through the picky eating stages of childhood.
So I spent my first pregnancy pouring through heaps of scientific studies until I came up with a simple meal planning system that would ensure I met the whole family’s nutrition needs, regardless of their stage in life.
In this course, I’ll be sharing this simple meal planning system with you – so that you can feel confident that everyone in your family is meeting their nutrition needs, without spending hours planning, grocery shopping or cooking.